Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: atlantean
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- Atlantean, and once again at the end of Atlantean times. That is,
- three times and then a fourth time in the post-Atlantean epoch at the
- the awakening of his Ego-consciousness. In our present post-Atlantean
- You will have seen from my descriptions of Atlantean times taken from
- the Akashic Records that our Atlantean forefathers were dumb. The
- Atlantean man was actually the first to learn to speak, and the
- in the Atlantean epoch would so have developed his whole life-culture
- Ahrimanic influences right into the Atlantean epoch. Then came the
- if these two Christ-Events had not taken place during the Atlantean
- evolution, came the post-Atlantean epoch. In this evolution the
- in the Atlantean epoch. Quite unconsciously he took in the
- awakened. In the post-Atlantean times he has had to be led slowly to
- post-Atlantean age; when man, prepared by the Greco-Latin
- fourth post-Atlantean age what had taken place before. Just as the
- thinking was reserved for the humanity of the post-Atlantean epoch;
- It occurred for the second time in the Atlantean epoch when man's
- Towards the end of the Atlantean epoch it occurred for the third time.
- The fourth post-Atlantean civilization began in the eighth century
- fifteenth century after Christ the fifth post-Atlantean age began.
- fourth post-Atlantean age and the understanding of thought as there
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- under the name of the Atlantean Flood. Under this Atlantean
- in previous embodiments in Atlantean bodies. If we look
- this Atlantean time, they appear quite differently to our souls
- from today. They appear in the early Atlantean times as if they
- During early Atlantean times it was not the case that
- Atlantean development. At this midpoint the people would, if a
- of the middle Atlantean time would for instance not have seen
- supporters to exert their influence earlier. The Atlantean was
- further back behind the Atlantean times, we find: As human will
- during the Atlantean time.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: