Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: mystery
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- Background of the Mystery of Golgotha,
- “The Mystery of Golgotha.” Those friends who were present at our
- recent Group meetings have already heard much concerning this Mystery:
- deeper understanding of this Mystery men should develop more and more
- preparation for the Mystery of Golgotha two Jesus-children were born.
- more able to participate in that which, proceeding from the Mystery of
- In a certain sense as preparation this Mystery, as I have already
- beginning of our own era. That which we know as the Mystery of
- Christ-Being. This is the essential fact in the Mystery of Golgotha
- of the Mystery of Golgotha, in the Lemurian age and twice in Atlantis,
- which was accomplished by the Mystery of Golgotha streamed forth into
- Mystery of Golgotha stands in its very center. Everything that went
- Mystery into the hearts and souls of men.
- Christ in quite a different way from before. For just as the Mystery
- This was a first stage of the Mystery of Golgotha. The consequence was
- Christ-Event, the Mystery of Golgotha.
- Mystery of Golgotha, the fourth Christ-Event, the impulse which it
- out into the spiritual sphere of the Earth through the Mystery of
- Christ-Impulse, which entered through the Mystery of Golgotha, begins
- when Christ lives in that power, man will know that until the Mystery
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- the event which we call the Mystery of Golgotha, or in other
- the Mystery of Golgotha: at the very same moment the blood
- the mystery which lies in this important stage of earthly
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: