Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cause
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- about because, during the Earth development, the Spirits of Form
- form-giving force, which was able to stream into mankind because of
- possible because the first Christ-Event took place in the old Lemurian
- time for the help and salvation or mankind; because he who, as the
- Christ-Impulse at that time because his power of thought had not been
- upon truth — it will be because thinking has acquired, through the
- these things are possible because of that which has been done for the
- speak because he has united himself with the Christ-Impulse. Looking
- memory because a true understanding of events has entered the memory;
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- — That is definitely correct because science, as
- easily say: If I cut the physical body of a person then I cause
- human beings, and because of this belief, they find it so
- uprooting causes actual pain to the plant soul. Deliberate
- justified, even though it causes pain. Something else comes to
- “I” everywhere? — Certainly, because it is
- objects today, not sharply defined as today, because the people
- the spiritual, because the physical had not solidified out of
- element — because human materialism attracts him more
- must perish, because right here the valve of the earth had to
- spiritual cause. When we, as we said, stare karma in the face,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: