Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: child
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- preparation for the Mystery of Golgotha two Jesus-children were born.
- the child of the line of Solomon, and from that time until his
- thirtieth year the Nathan child with the Ego of Zarathustra made
- Gospel of St. Luke as the Jesus-child. Three times had this Angelic
- the Jesus Child, or a representation of the Crucifixion, but could we
- child's mind: only when he has reached an age when he can look back in
- still unable to work on the child by physical means, he will look upon
- a picture of the Madonna and Child or at the Cross on which hangs the
- the child — three things of immense importance.
- The child learns to walk; that is to say, he learns to raise himself
- It is this upright position that the child learns to acquire before
- a growing child when we see him emerging from the crawling, wriggling,
- child learning to stand upright and to walk has most certainly a deep
- religious background. We should often call to mind why the child walks
- protectors and guardians of a child's growth and development and see
- second capacity which a child acquires before the actual
- later became the Nathan-Jesus child, received into himself the
- inhabited regions. A child learns to speak, but he could never do so
- if we remember, when we see a child beginning to speak and gradually
- child's power of speech, guarding and stimulating it.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- whoever says this doesn't realise how childishly the argument
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: