Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: conscious
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- receptive, is that which is able to develop its consciousness in the
- memory, and his Ego-consciousness has awakened, is it at all possible
- after the awakening of the Ego-consciousness will there be any great
- of the Ego-consciousness, though it be only a glimmer, and when we are
- plane. Man, in fact, only enters the physical plane consciously when
- the awakening of his Ego-consciousness. In our present post-Atlantean
- consciousness. This pre-knowledge is crowded into a time of life when
- the process does not yet depend upon our consciousness but works as an
- unconscious impulse towards the upright position.
- Ego-consciousness has awakened, is destined by means of the rudiments
- later to consciousness, can raise himself upright. In order that man
- Ego-consciousness awakens, the awakening coming after he has learnt to
- within the unconscious nature and that the Christ-Force lives in the
- time to permeate it with consciousness. Quite unconsciously man learnt
- in the Atlantean epoch. Quite unconsciously he took in the
- understand what it was that he had thus taken in unconsciously in
- not yet fully conscious but in a condition preparatory to the
- attainment of full consciousness, had to be led to revere what dwells
- to point to the Christ, awakened to consciousness the super-earthly
- beings of that day were in an exalted state of consciousness. In the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- you had been in a state of consciousness which had brought
- moment Paul's reasoning consciousness changed into the higher
- consciousness, what did he see? He saw in that moment this
- clairvoyant consciousness that we inflict pain when we crush a
- being, then we can become conscious of what lies in the stone
- this world disappears. We call this unconsciousness.
- unconsciousness surrounded people when they entered into
- consciousness. If a certain event hadn't intervened, the people
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: