Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: epoch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- salvation of mankind: once in the old Lemurian epoch, then in the
- three times and then a fourth time in the post-Atlantean epoch at the
- epoch, and we now recapitulate it in infancy before our Ego awakens to
- If, during the old Lemurian epoch, the first Christ-Event had not
- old Lemurian epoch, in the realm which is the nearest spiritual sphere
- that in that old Lemurian epoch — but in etheric spiritual heights
- This which man received into himself in the old Lemurian epoch has
- in the Atlantean epoch would so have developed his whole life-culture
- Ahrimanic influences right into the Atlantean epoch. Then came the
- epoch. Through Spiritual Science we can enrich anew our inner feelings
- evolution, came the post-Atlantean epoch. In this evolution the
- what had happened for humanity in the Lemurian epoch; but at the same
- to stand upright in the Lemurian epoch, and to become a speaking being
- in the Atlantean epoch. Quite unconsciously he took in the
- upright and look up into the cosmic heights. In the Lemurian epoch man
- forces of the Lemurian epoch.
- reverence for the upright position was recalled in the Egyptian epoch,
- thinking was reserved for the humanity of the post-Atlantean epoch;
- and, indeed, for the humanity of the fourth age in that epoch. Before
- This outpouring occurred for the first time in the Lemurian epoch when
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: