Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: feel
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- glimmerings of a feeling for Christ. Nor during the first few years
- feelings. Such a feeling as can live in our souls when we see a little
- acquired a feeling for our environment which we could not possess
- interjections and words to express the feelings of his inner being; in
- epoch. Through Spiritual Science we can enrich anew our inner feelings
- chaotic and confused, but filled, permeated with inner feeling, if
- us will feel it to be so if we learn to unite ourselves with the
- feelings and perceptions. Our life of feeling and perception can be
- perceive and feel within ourselves not only the fruits that come to us
- to have the right understanding, the right feeling and perception for
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- life of feeling and of experience is enriched, calmed and
- thoughts are unimportant in our life of feeling. It's like
- work into us, it becomes transformed in us as feelings, as soul
- doubt that feelings, pleasure, joy and pain can be inherent in
- also feel hurt? — Hence I can infer that if I crush a
- of earth towards the heights, no feeling of pain penetrates the
- That which comprises the actual soul of the plant feels
- for the soul not only to feel compassion towards other people
- if we ourselves can't feel such things? — It is an
- feel that it is indeed so, what is said by spiritual science.
- in a pasture. Whoever has knowledge about this, feels entire
- definite feeling of pleasure. Thus we see into the wisdom of
- then we feel that not only are we living beings but that we are
- things in our feelings by understanding them spiritually.
- When we touch a plant we experience the soul-spiritual, we feel
- and human feelings influenced forces of nature. When we go even
- however allow our feelings, our attitude of mind and our
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: