Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: flow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- spiritual world; but the forces which were thus developed flowed down
- manifestation of this in-flowing of the “I” was that inner
- Man has made himself independent of those forces which spiritually flow
- on such forms as live within him — forms such as that which flowed
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- out with its roots and replanted, instead of picking flowers.
- concerns more than just a comparison, when, in the sap flowing
- flowed out of the wounds of the Redeemer, at that moment the
- flows through the plants: “This is my blood.” We
- instance saw flowers before they fell asleep. During sleep they
- perceived the soul-spiritual of the flower in the soul-spirit
- some or other object, like a flower, as yellow, but as it were
- is. How can a flower grow without a spiritual basis, how can it
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: