Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: joy
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- expressing his own selfish joy or pain, desire or bliss, in poor
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- suffering, joy, pain and pleasure — and now the question
- joy, pain and pleasure can also be found in those things which
- around us. Not only do animals equally give us joy and
- doubt that feelings, pleasure, joy and pain can be inherent in
- pleasure, almost joy, when over the surface of the earth
- relationship of plant suffering to plant joy then we really
- pleasure and joy spreads over the earth when an animal grazes
- streams of joy weave over the earth when in autumn the sickle
- joy. Those who have the sight know that with crushing the stone
- world, joy streams out of the rock. When, for example, salt is
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: