Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: learn
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- The child learns to walk; that is to say, he learns to raise himself
- Having learnt by his own inner forces to assume it, he turns his gaze
- It is this upright position that the child learns to acquire before
- learnt to alter the Moon direction to that of the Earth. This came
- child learning to stand upright and to walk has most certainly a deep
- Atlantean man was actually the first to learn to speak, and the
- Akashic Records show how that came about. Learning to speak is the
- Ego-consciousness awakens, the awakening coming after he has learnt to
- speak. Learning to speak depends altogether on a kind of imitation,
- inhabited regions. A child learns to speak, but he could never do so
- time to permeate it with consciousness. Quite unconsciously man learnt
- A third thing which the child has to learn before he actually awakens
- When man learns to understand the Life of Thought he will understand
- outside through the Christ-Impulse. When the child has learnt to walk,
- when he has learnt to speak, and when with learning to think, he has
- he will not have to turn to external documents to learn history, for
- us will feel it to be so if we learn to unite ourselves with the
- Christ-Impulse, even as the human child learns to stand upright and to
- as the plant forms the seed for the next plant life, so do we learn to
- learn, through Spiritual Science, to live not only for the transitory
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- We learn however through knowing that when we look into the
- linked to a great living being which is our planet. We learn to
- take cognisance of this spiritual being and we learn that it
- courses through the human body. We learn to transform these
- first learnt to know the Christ from the time Christ united
- learn to take literally what we only dared pronounce in words.
- as spiritual; it appears penetrated by spirit. We then learn to
- Then we will learn to grasp that the world looks exactly as it
- appears to people. Further we will learn to understand that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: