Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: living
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- living and weaving of thought in truth is the causative Spirit.” What
- That the Darkness of my Ego may grasp the Living Thought
- of living thought, of the thinking which is becoming clairvoyant — we
- grasp Christianity in a living way, the following words will also hold
- Christ-Impulse is perceived aright. History will then be a living
- in our memory as our inner being — everywhere we behold the living
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- a single being, but becomes part of the great living being,
- existing out of many single living beings, but which has their
- spirit and can penetrate all. So our earth becomes a living
- concepts regarding a physical planet on which we are living but
- then we feel that not only are we living beings but that we are
- linked to a great living being which is our planet. We learn to
- considering the earth as a whole, that it is a living being.
- Similarly various other heavenly bodies are living beings which
- has its origin in this: that this living being, which we call
- saw the living Christ, who since the Event of Golgotha had
- So we come, when we consider the earth as alive, as a living
- Ahriman to work in his own element — he then has a living
- living being, through and through soul and spirit, and then you
- spirit. The earthly body, which is a living being, would become
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: