Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: memory
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- memory, and his Ego-consciousness has awakened, is it at all possible
- but into which we must prepare to direct it, is the human memory. For
- thinking, the Christ-Force is now entering the memory. We can
- within them as memory. They will be able to realize that Christ
- Himself is present in the power of Memory. He will be able to speak
- Christ will be united with our memories, with that which as our memory
- power of memory. The Christ-Impulse is not yet within the memory. When
- then his whole power of memory will be extended. Christ will live in
- this memory. And when Christ has entered into the power of Memory,
- perceives facts which live in his ordinary life as Memory. He will not
- power of Memory will be penetrated, and at the same time strengthened,
- In the Primal Beginning is Memory,
- And the Memory lives on further,
- And Divine is the Memory.
- And the Memory is Life.
- In his Memory is the Christ.
- And as the radiant Life of Memory
- upon our present faculty of memory as a preparatory stage, many of us
- Christ is denied, the power of Memory would fall into disorder. More
- and more people would appear whose memory was chaotic; who would
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: