Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- expressing his own selfish joy or pain, desire or bliss, in poor
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- suffering, joy, pain and pleasure — and now the question
- joy, pain and pleasure can also be found in those things which
- being callous, painless and insensitive. — We need to
- suffering, pleasure and pain; that no one doubts. With plants
- doubt that feelings, pleasure, joy and pain can be inherent in
- of earth towards the heights, no feeling of pain penetrates the
- sensitive parts of plants are destroyed. Pain only starts for
- uprooted; a similar pain is experienced when we or animals for
- experience pain. Just think about it, what a large part of the
- the nourishment of people and animals the pain could
- milk from its mother it does not mean there is pain, but a
- uprooting causes actual pain to the plant soul. Deliberate
- justified, even though it causes pain. Something else comes to
- clairvoyant consciousness that we inflict pain when we crush a
- through the crowding together of the stone particles pain takes
- solidifying. Pain and suffering was involved — through
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: