Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: penetrate
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- penetrate into the power of the perpendicular. The wonderful
- power of Memory will be penetrated, and at the same time strengthened,
- enriched if, through Spiritual Science, we penetrate in the right way
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- things come about, than it is to penetrate behind the sensual
- world is spirit-penetrated, then we can argue that suffering,
- of earth towards the heights, no feeling of pain penetrates the
- spirit and can penetrate all. So our earth becomes a living
- as spiritual; it appears penetrated by spirit. We then learn to
- which we call the ahrimanic, could penetrate, and after a
- Their influence penetrates everywhere. Without these
- still penetrated by the watery element. The softer the earth
- experiences to be penetrated, then we will see the earth as a
- ideal and can allow this to penetrate us each moment. No moment
- a way that knowledge and will impulses are inter-penetrated by
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: