Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: physical
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- Being moving on the physical plane the Cosmic Christ was present in
- Golgotha, however, was the only one enacted on the physical plane. The
- in the three earlier events, but not incarnated as physical man; he
- world of the physical plane. We cannot speak to a newborn infant about
- methods of education on the physical plane. We may indeed, when he
- still unable to work on the child by physical means, he will look upon
- destined to work in the advancement of spiritual life on the physical
- plane. Man, in fact, only enters the physical plane consciously when
- man, the physical earthly human form, into whom streamed the force of
- the first Christ Event, poured in with the forces of the physical Sun.
- the physical plane.
- The Christ-Event which is now approaching us — not in the physical
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- not only physically linked to us but that these beings link to
- easily say: If I cut the physical body of a person then I cause
- concepts regarding a physical planet on which we are living but
- about the astral body and the ego (Ich) leaving the physical
- need to be clear that this sun does not only have a physical
- beings and that in each ray of sunshine not only physical light
- development. While no great difference in the physical exchange
- been accomplished by Paul than those who were the physical
- physical companion of Christ Jesus, who had even persecuted the
- from all sides it appears that we encounter the physical planet
- behind all physicality is the soul-spiritual which has to be
- the origin of everything physical, and when the spiritual
- the physical, and we must not imagine this descent as something
- objects in colour and light. When in the night, the physical
- time that was soul and spirit in the physical world. People for
- world. Therefore these things were, what we call physical outer
- the spiritual, because the physical had not solidified out of
- so to speak unaware of the outer physical world; it would have
- What now happened for the physical world to be not spread under
- behind everything which we take as the physical world, stand
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: