Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: plant
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- as the plant forms the seed for the next plant life, so do we learn to
- Title: Foredrag: Kristusimpulsen i tidens utvikling og dens virke i mennesket
- ord i oss, da opptar vi noe som er menneskeverdig. Som planten
- danner kimen til neste planteliv, slik lærer også vi
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- see for instance the various plants, animals and minerals
- suffering, pleasure and pain; that no one doubts. With plants
- thoughts, that the plants could posses something spiritual,
- hurt, the same with animals; but when I cut a plant, will it
- way of recognising the soul nature of plants and stones, for
- instance. It appears, when we contemplate the plant, that
- certainly, when the plant is partly damaged where it grows out
- plant, that it doesn't hurt but that the opposite is the case.
- That which comprises the actual soul of the plant feels
- sensitive parts of plants are destroyed. Pain only starts for
- the plant soul when the plant is pulled out of the earth,
- relationship of plant suffering to plant joy then we really
- wisdom of nature, the plant soul experiences pleasure when we
- is going to happen should the plant have been able to
- earth's beings are nourished through plants, and how, through
- can appear gentler under the circumstances when a plant is dug
- out with its roots and replanted, instead of picking flowers.
- uprooting causes actual pain to the plant soul. Deliberate
- be rebuked, but even that changes nothing about the plant soul
- plants and the uprooting of human hair. We start to understand
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: