Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: position
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- from the position in which he was incapable of lifting his body from
- in that position which, above all, distinguishes man from the animals.
- It is this upright position that the child learns to acquire before
- upright position was acquired by slow stages in the old Lemurian
- unconscious impulse towards the upright position.
- of this Ego to bring himself to a vertical position, to raise himself
- force by means of which man raised himself into an upright position. Thus,
- through this position, he is wrested from the Earth. The Earth
- may develop harmoniously with an upright position and vertical walk,
- position, was wrested from the spiritual forces of the Earth. In that
- Thus, by means of two principles, viz., the upright position and
- and position of these structures, this power of the upright is brought
- reverence for the upright position was recalled in the Egyptian epoch,
- the upright position of man was threatened by Lucifer.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: