Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: soul
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- souls who, by reason of their karma, have been led to Spiritual
- Golgotha, can pour forth spiritual forces into the souls and hearts of
- into the earthly souls and bodies for the salvation of mankind. In all
- Mystery into the hearts and souls of men.
- look into his soul we should know that he cannot possibly be
- feelings. Such a feeling as can live in our souls when we see a little
- enables man to stand upright. Their souls had first to undergo the
- maturing human soul. This was provided for in the most wonderful way
- there came to man that deep reverence by which the soul was prepared
- qualities of the human soul but must not be confused with mere
- else among the powers of the human soul which is not yet able to take
- soul-capacity into which the Christ-Impulse cannot yet be directed,
- We shall be able to say that Christ is in our inner soul-life. Many of
- an intensive deepening of our soul forces look within to what remains
- Science, what it means for the full development of the individual soul
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- offer little for the heart and soul. We don't dare conclude
- work into us, it becomes transformed in us as feelings, as soul
- spiritual events to work through the soul, we become warm,
- soul, the originators of all appearances. Consequently we want
- sensual world, outside, and our soul. On looking at our own
- souls, we find so to speak those things closest to us —
- us in such a way as to have soul content, just as we have soul
- way of recognising the soul nature of plants and stones, for
- That which comprises the actual soul of the plant feels
- the plant soul when the plant is pulled out of the earth,
- instance have hair pulled out. This is something which a soul
- These things only allow us to experience them in our own souls
- when we transform our souls in such a way as to wake the
- for the soul not only to feel compassion towards other people
- It already has an account of spiritual-soul facts of great
- wisdom of nature, the plant soul experiences pleasure when we
- uprooting causes actual pain to the plant soul. Deliberate
- be rebuked, but even that changes nothing about the plant soul
- When we touch a plant we experience the soul-spiritual, we feel
- safe within the soul-spiritual. Gradually it becomes possible
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: