Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: speak
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- world of the physical plane. We cannot speak to a newborn infant about
- Atlantean man was actually the first to learn to speak, and the
- Akashic Records show how that came about. Learning to speak is the
- speak. Learning to speak depends altogether on a kind of imitation,
- thereby he became able to speak a language, to live his earth life on
- not in reality speak. Speech through gestures is not the speech of
- speaking being.
- inhabited regions. A child learns to speak, but he could never do so
- if we remember, when we see a child beginning to speak and gradually
- to stand upright in the Lemurian epoch, and to become a speaking being
- when he has learnt to speak, and when with learning to think, he has
- into the power of walking upright, and into speaking and thinking;
- in addition to the walking and standing upright, the speaking and
- understand the Christ when He speaks to us through the Gospels. But we
- Himself is present in the power of Memory. He will be able to speak
- speak because he has united himself with the Christ-Impulse. Looking
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- souls, we find so to speak those things closest to us —
- value. When such knowledge for example speaks about the
- plant, but so to speak looks at the plant growth over the
- return, that it so to speak expects everything which the earth
- speak to us, when they want to tell humankind something like
- so to speak unaware of the outer physical world; it would have
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: