Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- Science, should acquire a deep understanding of that which we call
- deeper understanding of this Mystery men should develop more and more
- Mystery of Golgotha stands in its very center. Everything that went
- Christ Jesus; there are no means whereby we can make him understand
- deeper understanding of the heart is not yet ready. One thing is clear
- understanding. Nevertheless all that we can give him in the way of
- in the course of the ages. This power to stand and to walk in an
- helpless state and managing for the first time to stand upright or
- child learning to stand upright and to walk has most certainly a deep
- through the Earth, just as through acquiring the power to stand
- described to-day from a certain standpoint in their influence on human
- to stand upright in the Lemurian epoch, and to become a speaking being
- understand what it was that he had thus taken in unconsciously in
- prehistoric ages. It was the Christ-Impulse which enabled him to stand
- enables man to stand upright. Their souls had first to undergo the
- understand the riddle — how the Christ lives in man's gift of speech.
- to understand the language which must be spoken when it would be
- stand in the middle point. It is through the development of this power
- fourth post-Atlantean age and the understanding of thought as there
- When man learns to understand the Life of Thought he will understand
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Foredrag: Kristusimpulsen i tidens utvikling og dens virke i mennesket
- idag atter har skildret slik som de fra et visst standpunkt har
- Dort war es, wo alles entstanden ist,
- und nichts ist entstanden
- dass es ein Entstanden ist
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- the rest of nature becomes understandable in a wonderful way.
- different. A person may consider for example, from a standpoint
- plants and the uprooting of human hair. We start to understand
- plants and earth create a unity, and we understand and can also
- things in our feelings by understanding them spiritually.
- earth, then we will understand that during our earth
- stand in a certain relationship to us. Let us look at our sun
- one comes to an understanding of the Events of Damascus but
- understand connections between that which we meet daily and the
- spiritual way to reach an understanding of the great religious
- We come to an understanding that the world which surrounds us,
- appears to people. Further we will learn to understand that
- behind everything which we take as the physical world, stand
- ahrimanic influence. This being we call Ahriman stands in a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: