Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sun
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- the first Christ Event, poured in with the forces of the physical Sun.
- sunrise under certain cosmic conditions and in certain relations,
- Title: Foredrag: Kristusimpulsen i tidens utvikling og dens virke i mennesket
- sunn, sannferdig tenkning, så skjer det fordi denne
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- stand in a certain relationship to us. Let us look at our sun
- and moon. Consider the sun. You all know what we owe to the
- sun. You all know that when you have rested for the night, when
- owes to the sun. What would the earth be without the sun? The
- sun surrounds our entire earthly mass with warmth and light.
- need to be clear that this sun does not only have a physical
- body floating in space but the sun is inhabited by spiritual
- beings and that in each ray of sunshine not only physical light
- spiritual exchange between sun and earth was always there, but
- between sun and earth has come about during many, many millions
- beings these are, who live in the light and warmth of the sun
- Sun Being, who had up to a specific moment in time his stage in
- the sun, which man could through long, long earthly cycles only
- moment from the sun down to the earth. This is something which
- Being who had been up to that point on the sun, united himself
- only found in the sun, since then can be found in the astral
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: