Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: three
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- pointed out, had already been accomplished three times before for the
- three times and then a fourth time in the post-Atlantean epoch at the
- three of these preparatory events that same Being was present who was
- in the three earlier events, but not incarnated as physical man; he
- It may be said, therefore, that there were three Archangel-lives in
- Gospel of St. Luke as the Jesus-child. Three times had this Angelic
- permeated with the Christ-Impulse, so it may be said that three times
- about by the first three events pour into the Earth from out the
- his Ego awakens. What occurs before this? Three things, which I have
- the child — three things of immense importance.
- After the occurrence of the three Christ-Events, which have again been
- before Christ. About three and a-half centuries later thought had
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: