Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: understand
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- Science, should acquire a deep understanding of that which we call
- deeper understanding of this Mystery men should develop more and more
- Christ Jesus; there are no means whereby we can make him understand
- deeper understanding of the heart is not yet ready. One thing is clear
- understanding. Nevertheless all that we can give him in the way of
- understand what it was that he had thus taken in unconsciously in
- understand the riddle — how the Christ lives in man's gift of speech.
- to understand the language which must be spoken when it would be
- fourth post-Atlantean age and the understanding of thought as there
- When man learns to understand the Life of Thought he will understand
- Science and have continuously more to contribute to the understanding
- understand the Christ when He speaks to us through the Gospels. But we
- it actually comes, when it lives not only in the understanding of man
- memory because a true understanding of events has entered the memory;
- human memory will understand the central point of world-evolution. A
- to have the right understanding, the right feeling and perception for
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- the rest of nature becomes understandable in a wonderful way.
- plants and the uprooting of human hair. We start to understand
- plants and earth create a unity, and we understand and can also
- things in our feelings by understanding them spiritually.
- earth, then we will understand that during our earth
- one comes to an understanding of the Events of Damascus but
- understand connections between that which we meet daily and the
- spiritual way to reach an understanding of the great religious
- We come to an understanding that the world which surrounds us,
- appears to people. Further we will learn to understand that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: