Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: wake
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- memory, and his Ego-consciousness has awakened, is it at all possible
- after the awakening of the Ego-consciousness will there be any great
- advantage throughout the whole of his later life. After the awakening
- his Ego awakens. What occurs before this? Three things, which I have
- pointed out in former lectures, precede the awakening of the Ego in
- the awakening of his Ego-consciousness. In our present post-Atlantean
- epoch, and we now recapitulate it in infancy before our Ego awakens to
- Ego-consciousness has awakened, is destined by means of the rudiments
- directly to serve the human being who, through his Ego when it awakens
- Ego-consciousness awakens, the awakening coming after he has learnt to
- awakened. In the post-Atlantean times he has had to be led slowly to
- to point to the Christ, awakened to consciousness the super-earthly
- A third thing which the child has to learn before he actually awakens
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- when we transform our souls in such a way as to wake the
- than people who become spiritual. Ahriman awakens storms,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: