Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: walk
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- Being walked upon the Earth of whom it may be said, “By virtue of this
- The child learns to walk; that is to say, he learns to raise himself
- in the course of the ages. This power to stand and to walk in an
- In the case of the animals which have an approximately upright walk
- may develop harmoniously with an upright position and vertical walk,
- walk, when we realize that his being able to do so has only become
- child learning to stand upright and to walk has most certainly a deep
- religious background. We should often call to mind why the child walks
- outside through the Christ-Impulse. When the child has learnt to walk,
- into the power of walking upright, and into speaking and thinking;
- in addition to the walking and standing upright, the speaking and
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- bread, treads me with their feet.” People who walk on
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: