You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: water
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- earth existed of only air and water and a certain condition of
- dissolved in a glass of water, pleasure spreads through the
- water as the salt particles move apart. The opposite is the
- flooding we may consider that through air and water activity
- still penetrated by the watery element. The softer the earth
- be so strong, it will calm fire and water. Then the