Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: work
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- Edition of Rudolf Steiner's Works, No. 152 in the Bibliographical
- still unable to work on the child by physical means, he will look upon
- destined to work in the advancement of spiritual life on the physical
- the process does not yet depend upon our consciousness but works as an
- But the human capacity for expressing the working of the mind in words
- which, through the working of the cosmic forces into the whole form
- super-human spiritual forces work into the evolution of humanity.
- begun to work through to the Ego, we can see how the conscious
- gradually to work upon him. At the present time there is something
- of Golgotha Christ worked outside the Earth; that He prepared for and
- went through that Mystery, and that He works on further as an Impulse
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- work into us, it becomes transformed in us as feelings, as soul
- spiritual events to work through the soul, we become warm,
- thoughts to work on us. Through our mere reflection regarding
- and who work into the earth from there, flooding us with light
- during this time the Christ-Spirit worked into it. Christ said
- Ahriman to work in his own element — he then has a living
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: