Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Pforzheim)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: world
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Pre-Earthly Deeds of Christ
- spiritual world; but the forces which were thus developed flowed down
- lived in the spiritual worlds as a spiritual Being of the nature of
- the Archangels; and in the spiritual worlds, in the preparatory stages
- the spiritual world, and that the Being who lived those lives was the
- world of the physical plane. We cannot speak to a newborn infant about
- of its nature and form. (There are exceptions in the animal world, but
- enriched our conception of the world through Spiritual Science and
- represent things in the outer world, was delivered by Christ from
- human memory will understand the central point of world-evolution. A
- meets us in the world, and that which we ourselves are, with new
- Title: Way of Knowledge
- and science there is enough in the world and we only need to
- worlds or whatever else, to fill our minds with enough science.
- that which weaves throughout the entire world as spirit and
- sensual world, outside, and our soul. On looking at our own
- world is spirit-penetrated, then we can argue that suffering,
- and the apparently lifeless world of stones we can come to
- related to the entire surrounding world, that all beings are
- spirit in the astral world, who had become the earth spirit; he
- world, joy streams out of the rock. When, for example, salt is
- find the world around us becoming more and more comprehensible.
- We come to an understanding that the world which surrounds us,
- Then we will learn to grasp that the world looks exactly as it
- human being gradually descended from the spiritual world into
- where does this actual material world which surrounds us,
- this world disappears. We call this unconsciousness.
- time that was soul and spirit in the physical world. People for
- world. Therefore these things were, what we call physical outer
- ceased perceiving the spiritual world with their nocturnal
- so to speak unaware of the outer physical world; it would have
- appeared transparent. He had perceived the spiritual world
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: