Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Stuttgart)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: francis
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture I: The Being of Man
- and a civilised European, and also between the latter and a Francis
- Title: At the Gates: Lecture III: Life of the Soul in Kamaloka
- or a saint such as St. Francis of Assisi, things are quite different.
- there is much less. When for example a Francis of Assisi dies, very
- Title: Esoteric Studies: Lecture I: Cosmic Aspect of Life Between Death and New Birth
- phenomenon Francis of Assisi; that Francis of Assisi
- who, in his entity as Francis of Assisi, turned away from all
- pervaded by the spiritual atmosphere of Francis, that
- Francis of Assisi poured what he felt toward the soul of Nature
- Francis of Assisi in his previous incarnation, in the seventh,
- This is a noteworthy matter. Francis of Assisi, in his
- pupils including Francis of Assisi. And this was none other
- He has continued to be active in the School in which Francis of
- in Francis of Assisi. We see the after-effects of this in the
- Francis of Assisi incarnation. But it could not come about that
- souls should join a Francis of Assisi community. Those could
- disciples of Francis of Assisi. Although Francis of Assisi is
- experience of that which lies in the teachings of Francis of
- hearts, disciples of Francis of Assisi or of his great teacher,
- — Francis of Assisi — element. Between death and a
- on earth, as in a last blossoming, in the soul-life of Francis
- Title: Poetry/Speech: Lecture VII: The Uttering of Syllables and the Speaking of Words
- Wie Sankt Franciscus schweb ich in der
- I, like St. Francis, rise upon airy
- Title: Universe, Earth and Man: Lecture III: The Kingdoms of Nature. Group-egos. The Centre of Man. The Kingdoms of Higher Spiritual Beings.
- then think of a high idealist such as Schiller or Francis of Assisi.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: