Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Stuttgart)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: swedenborg
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Fruits/Anthroposophy: Lecture 5: From Sense Perception to Spirit Imaging
- in Berlin — that is a few years ago now — on Swedenborg's influence
- relation to Swedenborg shows how Goethe arrived at certain conceptual
- into Swedenborg's state of mind, categories that were then more
- relationship to Swedenborg in this respect.
- Where Swedenborg is concerned,
- of the greatest value. Until he reached the age of forty, Swedenborg
- mystical natures are now revering something in Swedenborg that is his
- will be unable to see the spiritual worlds the way Swedenborg did. It
- I will not go into details about the basis of Swedenborg's illness,
- but in order to avoid misunderstanding let me point out that Swedenborg's
- might call it, that emerged in Swedenborg held the most tremendous fascination
- on characterization and scientific study, what in Swedenborg had developed
- and Swedenborg is of the greatest interest, for here a road was taken
- He was so alert that he followed Swedenborgianism only in so far as
- Emanuel Swedenborgs System der Naturphilosophie besonders in
- Title: Anthroposophie, Ihre Erkenntniswurzeln und Lebensfruchte: Funfter Vortrag
- erschienen über den Einfluß von Swedenborg auf
- Swedenborg zeigt, wie Goethe gerade dadurch, daß er sich
- als junger Mann in Swedenborgs Seelenverfassung hineingelebt
- Goethes zu Swedenborg ins Auge zu fassen.
- Swedenborg liegt die Sache so, daß er durchaus eine
- höchst Wertvolles herausgegeben werden. Swedenborg war bis
- gewisse mystische Naturen an Swedenborg verehren, das ist
- wie Swedenborg kann gesundes geistiges Anschauen die geistigen
- was Swedenborgs Erkrankung zugrunde liegt, will aber, damit ich
- daß allerdings dasjenige, was Swedenborg als Seher
- Swedenborg in dieser Art begrifflicher Synthese auftauchte,
- Pflanzenwesens dasjenige gesund aus, was Swedenborg als
- Goethe zu Swedenborg ist im höchsten Grade interessant,
- Swedenborgianismus nur mitmacht, soweit er gesund ist. Aber
- Title: Lecture I: Man in the Past, the Present and the Future
- Boehme and Swedenborg are examples something connected with
- Swedenborg, and in such spirits something connected with human
- Boehme and Swedenborg; this will help us to understand the past of
- Title: Lecture II: Man in the Past, the Present and the Future
- Saturn-men such as Swedenborg. The different character of
- seership in Boehme and Swedenborg.
- Saturn-man. This is what Swedenborg was. His is another case
- Swedenborg was master of the ordinary science of his time and was
- Actually Swedenborg did not become a fool, but, at a particular
- Swedenborg saw what was accomplished in the etheric by the spirits
- such things. And whereas it would be an error to claim that Swedenborg
- Nature-spirits. Swedenborg did not see mirror-pictures, but etheric
- Nature but the mirror of his inner side, up to Swedenborg who saw not
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: