Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Stuttgart)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: acoustic
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Eighth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- is merely quantitative. In the theory of sound, in acoustics
- Title: Tenth Lecture (First Scientific Lecture-Course)
- — optical, acoustic and even thermal to some extent (the
- Title: Warmth Course: Lecture II
- especially however, experiments dealing with heat, acoustics and tone.
- Title: Warmth Course: Lecture IV
- with acoustical or sound phenomena, we are related to them with a
- Title: Warmth Course: Lecture VII
- energy, of acoustical energy. But it is not to be understood that when
- purely mechanical and the acoustical energies. Indeed, when we leave
- the region in which we observe most readily the acoustical energy, the
- gaseous we find acoustical energy as the characteristic. Just as we
- and our acoustic phenomena playing themselves out in the air would lie
- Title: Warmth Course: Lecture VIII
- to the realm of acoustics, the tone world. In the gas, as you know,
- Title: Warmth Course: Lecture XIII
- realm that escapes us in the acoustical realm. The realm of acoustics
- the acoustic forces?
- opportunity in these realms to insert the acoustic phenomena. These,
- Title: Warmth Course: Lecture XIV
- matter. This is the case in the acoustical realm, in the effect of
- of tone, of acoustics. For in this realm we can on the one hand study
- attention to the acoustical side. What does acoustics matter to us
- perceiving men, when we live in tone with our sensations? Acoustics is
- Title: Truths and Errors: Lecture VI: Errors of Spiritual Research - 2
- seven tones and the eighth tone as the octave in the acoustics.
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture V
- appreciation does tone physiology (acoustics) have anything to say
- Title: Lecture: Inner Nature of Music: Lecture VI
- it comes to acoustics, or tone physiology, there is nothing to be
- gained. Acoustics has no significance, except for physics. A tone
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: