Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures by Location (Torquay)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lamb
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Kingdom of Childhood: Lecture 3
- beasts of prey, gentle lambs or animals of courage. Some of the birds
- Title: Kingdom of Childhood: Lecture 4
- moment a lamb came by and the little violet again felt she must ask
- there?” asked the violet, and the lamb said, “That is a
- be afraid again and thought she would only hear from the lamb what
- the wicked dog had told her. But the lamb was good and gentle, and
- “Dear lamb, do tell me, will the great big violet up there come
- and crush me?” “Oh no,” answered the lamb,
- also explain to the children why the lamb gave the answer that he
- and later on the kind loving words of advice uttered by the lamb. And
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: