- The True Form of the Social Question
- A Comparison Between the Attempts at Solving the Social Question Based on Life's Realities and the Necessity for a Scientific Spiritual Concept of Life as a Social Organism.
- Fanaticism Versus a Real Conception of Life in Social Thinking and Willing.
- The Evolution of Social Thinking and Willing and Life's Circumstances for Current Humanity.
- The Social Will as the Basis Towards a New, Scientific Procedure.
- What Significance Does Work Have for the Modern Proletarian?
The Future of