Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (Alphabetically)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: kuru
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita/Paul: Lecture II: The basis of knowledge of the Gita, the Veda, Sankhya, Yoga.
- brothers of the lines of Kuru and Pandu fought together. On the one
- Kuru; and we see him in conversation with his chariot-driver. He
- trouble-laden soul, he sees himself fighting against the Kurus, his
- Kuru-line, that is to say, in temporal forms, there live soul-beings
- Title: Bhagavad Gita/Paul: Lecture III: The union of the three streams in the Christ Impulse, the Teaching of Krishna.
- Pandu, or over there among the sons of Kuru; what ever thou doest,
- thou must as a wise man make thyself free from Pandu-ism and Kuru-ism.
- though one of them, or to act with the Kurus as though thou were
- thyself a son of Kuru; if thou canst rise above all this and not be
- dwell. He turns towards the sons of the race of Kuru and points
- to them: These sons of the Kuru all assembled here together,
- his blind hero, the king of the Kurus. After Sandshaya related all
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 1 of 9
- is told by his charioteer to the blind king, the chief of the Kurus
- us of the blind chief of the Kurus. It is to him that the discourses
- Title: Occult Significance of the Bhagavad Gita: Lecture 7 of 9
- the battle-field with the Kurus and Pandus arrayed against each
- Title: Okkulte Untersuchungen: Ausfuehrliche Inhaltsangaben
- als Vorbereitung für den Durchgang durch die Merkurund
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: