Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (Alphabetically)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nertus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Christmas at a Time of Grievous Destiny
- or Erda or Nertus Saga. No erudition, as scholars themselves openly
- actually all that is known externally of the Nertus Saga, with the
- follows about the Nertus or Hertha cult:
- Nertus, that is, Mother Earth, and they believe that she
- earth that the Goddess worshipped later on as Nertus would appear to
- Nertus became an entirely feminine principle. Just as the Archangel
- Gabriel drew near to Mary, Nertus on her chariot drew near to the
- symbolised later on by the Nertus cult. The whole experience was
- There, instead of Nertus, we find Friggo, a god who, according to the
- merely additional designations for Nertus, as is the Scandinavian
- is another name for Nertus. Those who were connected with the Mystery called
- spiritual realities once reflected in the Nertus-symbol of the ancient
- Anglo-Saxon rune. For Nertus and Ing are the same. Of Ing it is
- waves of the clouds, that is, just as Nertus moved over the waves of
- lived in the old Nertus Mystery had already sunk into the
- understanding for Jesus developed in connection with the old Nertus
- from the heavenly heights was not the same in the ancient Nertus cult
- Shepherds, men bearing a similarity with those among whom the Nertus
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: