Searching Rudolf Steiner Lectures (Alphabetically)
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: purusha
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Bhagavad Gita/Paul: Lecture II: The basis of knowledge of the Gita, the Veda, Sankhya, Yoga.
- Purusha, the spirit-soul, which in single souls is represented as
- of the Purusha-principle to the Prakriti-principle. We may also see a
- Title: Bhagavad Gita/Paul: Lecture IV: The nature of the Bhagavad Gita and the significance of the Epistles of St. Paul. How the Christ Impulse surpasses the Krishna Impulse.
- but the soul itself is not altered thereby, Purusha remains
- conceptions. But behind this transforming there is Purusha, the
- Purusha is behind them all and we are directed to the soul itself; a
- And now the course of our considerations leads us to Purusha, which is
- philosophy Purusha is seen in immense perspective; but if we enter
- through Christianity. According to the old Sankhya teaching Purusha
- when Purusha clothes itself in Prakriti. We enter the Christian age
- into Purusha itself, and describe this by taking the trinity into
- can only be described by the transition from Prakriti into Purusha
- completely Purusha has emancipated itself from Prakriti, we feel that
- Title: Bhagavad Gita/Paul: Lecture V: The spiritual nature of Maya. Krishna - the Light-Halo of Christ. The Risen One.
- with Purusha, that which pertains to the soul. What the soul is to
- answer that leads us into the centre of the soul into Purusha:
- between Purusha and Prakriti, Christ becomes the Leader of men out of
- Title: Mission of Folk-Souls (1929): Lecture 8
- sum-total of the Spirits of Motion; and ‘Maha-Purusha’, the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- Spirits of Movement, and “Maha-purusha”, the sum-total of
- Title: Mission/Volksseelen: Inhalt
- Maha-Purusha. Perser: Geister der Form erlebt als Amschaspands.
- Title: Mission/Volksseelen: Achter Vortrag
- Mula-Prakriti, das ist die Summe der Geister der Bewegung, und Maha-Purusha,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: