Searching An Occult Physiology
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: live
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 1: The Being of Man
- lectures, even more than some others I have delivered, forms a
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 2: Human Duality
- manifestation, of those forces which live and weave as Spirit
- delivers it into the blood.
- spleen; that further on is inserted the liver; and, still further
- on, the organ which contains the gall prepared by the liver.
- saying that the liver prepares the gall; that the gall flows out into
- three interior organs, the spleen, the liver, and the gall-bladder?
- thing as that which flows out from the liver, the gall-bladder and
- inside us. Thus the blood presents itself inwardly to the liver,
- if we now observe these organs more closely for a moment, the liver,
- connection with the liver. At the next stage we see how the blood
- offers itself to the liver, and how the liver in its turn, as a third
- blood is the spleen, the second is the liver, and the third is the
- man; and, similarly, the liver they called an inner Jupiter;
- we shall discover this fact: This ego that lives in me is filled with
- he does not then live in his ordinary ego. He cannot then say
- tablet, and he then lives in his ego with these impressions. In the
- live, as a matter of fact, only as far as our eye, our optic nerve.
- We recoil before the bodily expression of our blood, we live outside
- advance further, to the thought that man can really live in the
- rooted and lives in the spiritual world. We shall thereby come to
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 3: Co-operation in the Human Duality
- disappear also. We then begin to live in a spiritual world above us,
- organs, is present in our liver, our gall-bladder, and our spleen. We
- first considered the liver, the gall-bladder, and the spleen. The
- liver, gall-bladder, spleen. They do not, like the eye or the ear,
- three organs, the liver, the gall-bladder and the spleen, work, as we
- among which we have here these three representative ones, the liver,
- into his own spirituality in so far as this is alive in him, this
- able to see my own liver, gall-bladder, and spleen!” As I
- liver, his gall-bladder, and his spleen is viewed from outside, just
- physiology, as liver, gall-bladder, and spleen constitutes these
- the liver with the action of Jupiter, and the activity of the
- liver or gall-bladder, etc., as we shall see tomorrow — to be
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 4: Man's Inner Cosmic System
- gall-bladder, and the liver we have a co-operating system of organs
- the liver and the spleen, all of this results in that warding off we
- therefore, that in the spleen, the liver and the gall-bladder as they
- material, the three organ-systems of the liver, the gall-bladder, and
- the system of the spleen, liver, and gall-bladder, on the one hand,
- the system of spleen, liver, gall-bladder on the one hand and the
- know as liver, gall-bladder, and spleen), we have placed that system
- spleen, liver, and gall-bladder systems, and connected with it on the
- the liver as a Jupiter-activity, and that of the gall-bladder as a
- it can live as it actually does live. We have in this human
- blood-substance, a nerve-substance, a liver-substance, a
- the liver, and the gall-bladder.
- ego down into our ether-body that which we have lived over inwardly
- delivered 19th March, 1911. Not published in English.
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 5: The Systems of Supersensible Forces
- as the spleen, the liver, the gall-bladder, the kidneys, the lungs,
- example, are the liver and the kidneys. These are organs which, like
- felt the blow in its effect in such a way that you live through an
- that such a substance goes into the liver. There it is told,
- the liver, the gall-bladder, the spleen, etc. That which streams into
- a normal state of consciousness can observe the activity of his liver,
- Everything that we live through in our inner organisation remains
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 6: The Blood as Manifestation and Instrument of the Human Ego
- not so. As long as we are alive we are not dealing, in a single
- physical instrument, follows physically what the ego lives through in
- under the influence of what the ego may here live through, spreads
- Whereas in our blood we are alive, we are in truth already
- “Whereas in our blood we are alive, we are in our bony system,
- scaffolding, the thing in us that is least of all alive, only a
- of us, again however as individuals, have lived and acted in the
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 7: The Conscious Life of Man
- the liver and spleen, the heart and lungs, etc., we are compelled to
- corpuscles which shows us that it is just beginning to live,
- world, our inner cosmic system, spleen, liver, gall-bladder, etc.,
- functions of these organs, liver, gallbladder, kidneys, lungs, and
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 8: The Human Form and its Co-ordination of Forces
- liver, kidneys, gall-bladder, spleen, heart, lungs, etc.
- light, by all that lives in our souls under the influence of the
- liver empties through the gall-bladder into the duodenum) and show
- that the system of veins discharges into the liver, and that out of
- blood, through the roundabout way of the liver; and in the gall the
- back into the liver itself, and the liver in turn we find connected
- observe the liver, the gallbladder, the spleen (this follows quite
- excretory processes. Liver, gall-bladder, and spleen have nothing to
- alive and directs itself to the organisation of consciousness. Since,
- from the liver, the gall-bladder, and the spleen. In the same way
- process, the liver, the gallbladder, the spleen, as well as those
- liver; and gall-bladder, Mars, in the human organism. I should have
- the liver, the gall-bladder, and the spleen.
- blood, to the position of Jupiter-liver (tin) in the lower course of
- lives its life in an opening of itself outward, as is the case in the
- in what the human being develops in order that his race may live over
- away again, to live in the outside world and perhaps to pass on to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: