Searching An Occult Physiology
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lower
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 1: The Being of Man
- and in the lower animals, where it first appears, you will find an
- distinct, namely around the lower parts of the spine. We may call
- portion of the brain, and the green of the lower parts of the spine,
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 2: Human Duality
- lower ones being the ventricles, as they are generally called, and
- the lower circulatory course of the blood in the same way in which
- place within his lower organism: that is, he knows nothing about the
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 3: Co-operation in the Human Duality
- flower before him: “The flower is there, and I am here.”
- lower portion of the human being with the upper, that we are forced
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 4: Man's Inner Cosmic System
- These currents go out for the most part from the lower part of the
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 7: The Conscious Life of Man
- flowering of man's organisation. We must see clearly that all
- functioning of this inner cosmic system thrusts itself up into lower
- influence of processes working up from the lower depths of our
- organs, which have a still lower function: on those digestive organs,
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 8: The Human Form and its Co-ordination of Forces
- This is quite conceivable, and the fluids in the lower organisms do
- incorporated lower blood-stream.
- blood, to the position of Jupiter-liver (tin) in the lower course of
- confronts us in the human being as the lower man, thought of
- processes, and which it finally brings to expression in a flowering
- flower. We shall at the same time strive so to work when we are
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: