Searching An Occult Physiology
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: meet
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 1: The Being of Man
- introductory statements will be confirmed by what meets us at the
- the fact that even the outer shape of man, as it meets us in the
- attention upon this new duality which meets us in man as brain and
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 2: Human Duality
- of in any but the following way: The organ which first meets the
- organs inner worlds, so to speak, come to meet us, just as
- outer worlds meet us in the planets. We may now be able to say that,
- and he meets something different as a substitute for what he has
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 3: Co-operation in the Human Duality
- indeed, united and which to a certain extent, comes to meet him by
- forms his environment, so there now comes to meet him that inner
- The spleen is the organ we first meet when we do this, dealing, so to
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 4: Man's Inner Cosmic System
- air thus actually meets the instrument of the human ego in a
- in which there meet each other these two systems into which the human
- In doing this, the first super-sensible thing we meet in this human
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 5: The Systems of Supersensible Forces
- of its own inner life, through the fact that its own life meets with
- those which come from another direction, to meet the forces that man
- goes to meet what is taken in from outside.
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 7: The Conscious Life of Man
- conscious life comes to meet this ego. We have at the same time shown
- an ego-organisation arises to meet the conscious ego-organisation.
- their turn in a certain sense in the process of growing to meet the
- pole of our bony system participates and thereby meets that which
- Title: An Occult Physiology: Lecture 8: The Human Form and its Co-ordination of Forces
- seven organs, then meets these substances; and it does this because,
- these seven organs should go out to meet the digestive process. So
- and that which constitutes the inner nature of man goes forth to meet
- and work upon it. First of all the ether-body meets the nutritional
- digestive system; then the astral system goes forth to meet them,
- transition from red blood to blue, so that here, too, it meets with
- opposition to the nutritional stream. If, now, the gall is to meet
- the alimentary canal, it must itself likewise meet it as a living
- about. The gall must be enabled, as a living substance, to meet the
- may as inner life meet the outer life. We pass from the gall-bladder
- of soul and spirit, you will understand that everything which meets
- meet again when it is meant to be.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: