Searching Nutrition and Health
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: animals
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture I: Nutrition and Health
- in animals and human beings from what it is in plants. Plants contain
- animals. For this evolution has been going on for a long time. As you
- they take in the carbon dioxide that human beings and animals exhale.
- the oxygen is breathed out by the plant. Human beings and animals get
- nature has made, that plants and animals and human beings should
- to eating the grains differently from the way animals eat them. A
- horse eats his oats almost as they grow. Animals eat their kernels of
- has fats in him (and this is true also of the animals), that is his
- But now, as you know, people not only eat plants, they eat animals
- too, the flesh of animals, animal fat and so on.
- should also eat animals, and so on. One can only say that some people
- animal protein. Hens that lay eggs are also animals! So protein is
- Title: Lecture II: Nutrition and Health
- Gentlemen, you need only think of this one thing: if animals did not
- them, they would all long since have perished. For animals in a
- But there is something more. Animals choose with care what is good for
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: