Searching Nutrition and Health
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: grains
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture I: Nutrition and Health
- one wonders how the various grains differ for apparently all the
- the grains wheat, rye, and so on are good foodstuffs. The grains
- carbohydrates of the grains can make him stronger than he can make
- to eating the grains differently from the way animals eat them. A
- cooking the grains. And now, gentlemen, what happens when we cook the
- Title: Lecture II: Nutrition and Health
- which are to be found in potatoes, but especially in our held grains
- potatoes, legumes, and grains goes over into our body. In fact, even
- the plants, our field grains have suffered from the lack of protein
- grains are eaten, the heart and lungs become particularly strong.
- Grains strengthen heart and lungs. A man then develops a healthy chest
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: