Searching Nutrition and Health
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: potatoes
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture I: Nutrition and Health
- already spoken about potatoes; perhaps we could hear something about
- carbohydrates. Carbohydrates are found particularly in potatoes, but
- up the potatoes, the hairs have already fallen away. Only in the first
- But now, when we eat potatoes, first they go into the mouth and
- by eating potatoes, I become strong. When I use my strength
- potatoes instead of cooked ones. If someone were to eat his potatoes
- to transform those raw potatoes which are almost starch already.
- sufficient. So then the potatoes would reach the intestines and the
- potatoes would just stay put in the intestines, for the subsequent
- one eats raw potatoes, either one just loads one's stomach with them
- potatoes undergo a preparatory stage through cooking or some other
- either, and the potatoes go over properly into the blood and right up
- it as salt in your head. But when you eat potatoes, you don't get
- potatoes in your head, you get sugar. The conversion takes place as I
- develops strength. With potatoes, rye, wheat, he develops strength by
- foods, bread and potatoes, for instance work more on the lung
- Title: Lecture II: Nutrition and Health
- which are to be found in potatoes, but especially in our held grains
- potatoes, legumes, and grains goes over into our body. In fact, even
- Among other things, they had no potatoes! Potatoes were not introduced
- potato diet for that! Because a person who eats potatoes is constantly
- else is grown but potatoes, where the people live on potatoes.
- food. I have a boy who won't eat potatoes.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: