Searching Nutrition and Health
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: starch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture I: Nutrition and Health
- slowly turned into starch by the saliva in our mouth and the
- secretions in our stomach. Starch is something we need without fail,
- but we don't eat starch; we eat foods that contain carbohydrates, and
- the carbohydrates are turned into starch inside us. Then they are
- stomach. There the body has to exert strength to derive starch from
- from the starch. Only then can it go to the head. So one has to use
- transforming carbohydrates into starch and starch into sugar, I become
- forms starch and sugar in the healthiest possible way. Actually, the
- starch and sugar.
- starch and the starch into sugar: that requires inner heat.
- to transform those raw potatoes which are almost starch already.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: