Searching Nutrition and Health
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: animal
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture I: Nutrition and Health
- in animals and human beings from what it is in plants. Plants contain
- animal nor man can do that. A human being cannot use the protein that
- animals. For this evolution has been going on for a long time. As you
- or animal kingdom alive on the earth unless plants had had a very
- they take in the carbon dioxide that human beings and animals exhale.
- the oxygen is breathed out by the plant. Human beings and animals get
- nature has made, that plants and animals and human beings should
- and animal are able to form their solid parts, particularly their
- to eating the grains differently from the way animals eat them. A
- horse eats his oats almost as they grow. Animals eat their kernels of
- or animal fats, it's not such a simple matter. When fats are eaten,
- quite different that then goes over into the blood. The animal and the
- animal have in them, there is nothing anymore of nature. They have
- has fats in him (and this is true also of the animals), that is his
- in, plant fats or animal fats, and through their destruction he
- But now, as you know, people not only eat plants, they eat animals
- too, the flesh of animals, animal fat and so on.
- should also eat animals, and so on. One can only say that some people
- plant fats to destroy. When one eats animal fat in meat, that is not
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture II: Nutrition and Health
- Gentlemen, you need only think of this one thing: if animals did not
- them, they would all long since have perished. For animals in a
- But there is something more. Animals choose with care what is good for
- primeval pigs had to be forced to eat it! No animal ever eats of its
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: