Searching Nutrition and Health
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: cook
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture I: Nutrition and Health
- cooking it for them first! But human beings have come of themselves to
- cooking the grains. And now, gentlemen, what happens when we cook the
- grain? Well, when we cook the grain, we don't eat it cold, we eat it
- cooked first, the foods have already begun the fire process, the
- itself: all the things I do in cooking, I save my body from doing. I
- potatoes instead of cooked ones. If someone were to eat his potatoes
- potatoes undergo a preparatory stage through cooking or some other
- into the head. So you see, by cooking our foods, especially those that
- are not going to cook anything anymore, they're going to eat
- only their forces proceed to work, cooking is not so necessary. That's
- cannot be eaten raw; it must be cooked. Cooked foods work particularly
- we've planted, all those leaves that we eat without cooking because
- growing on the trees ah! those we don't have to bother to cook
- much, for they've been cooked by the sun itself during the whole
- fruits, as I said, we don't have to cook much unless we have a weak
- we must cook them; we must have stewed fruit and the like. If someone
- cooked form sauce, jam, and so forth. If one has a perfectly
- Title: Lecture II: Nutrition and Health
- diet. Cooked or raw, but fruit he must have. If he neglects to eat
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: