You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: diamond
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture I: Nutrition and Health
- thing in the world? a diamond and that's made of carbon; it just
- could say you're made of glittering diamonds. The black carbon, that
- graphite in the pencil, and the diamonds: they are all the same
- some process be made transparent, you'll have diamonds. So we have
- diamonds hidden in our body. Or we are a coal field! But now when