Searching Nutrition and Health
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dioxide
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture I: Nutrition and Health
- oxygen combines with carbon in the blood, you have carbon dioxide. And
- you know carbon dioxide quite well: you only have to think of Seltzer
- water with the bubbles in it: they are the carbon dioxide. It is a
- carbon, and he exhales carbon dioxide. You breathe oxygen in, you
- breathe carbon dioxide out.
- poisoned by the carbon dioxide coming from the human beings and
- they take in the carbon dioxide that human beings and animals exhale.
- Plants are just as greedy for the carbon dioxide as human beings are
- blossoms: the plant absorbs carbon dioxide in every part of it. And
- now the carbon in the carbon dioxide is deposited in the plant, and
- it back again. Man gives carbon dioxide out and kills everything; the
- to life again. And the plant could do nothing with the carbon dioxide
- dioxide and sets the oxygen free. Think what an excellent arrangement
- Title: Lecture II: Nutrition and Health
- in carbon dioxide, keeping a part of it back. So now we have that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: