You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: disease
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture II: Nutrition and Health
- arteriosclerosis but not in his whole body; the disease, for instance,
- some disease that in the father was pushed inward.
- become diseases in the descendants which in the forefathers were
- aspects of health. Diseases are classified as arteriosclerosis,