Searching Nutrition and Health
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: food
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture I: Nutrition and Health
- Question: Sir, I would like to ask about various foods beans
- other foodstuffs. Some vegetarians won't eat things that have hung in
- foods to the human body. Well, first of all we should gain a clear idea of
- the human being is really related to various foods, one must first be
- clear about the kinds of food one definitely needs.
- instance but not just in eggs; protein is in all foods. One needs
- are in all foods. Fats are even in plants. The third thing has a name
- but we don't eat starch; we eat foods that contain carbohydrates, and
- partly by adding them to our food, for example in the form of salt,
- and partly they are already contained in all our foodstuffs.
- breathing but also for food. And that brings us to another remarkable
- other food, of course; naturally, one couldn't just feed him on
- above. So the carrot is particularly good as a food substance to
- it is not a matter of simply filling oneself up with food, but of the
- food generating strength in our body.
- And so one can say: food from roots and all roots have the same
- particularly on the head so, food from roots gives the body what it
- needs for itself. Foods that lean toward the green of the plant and
- Now to the same extent that the potato is a rather poor foodstuff, all
- the grains wheat, rye, and so on are good foodstuffs. The grains
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Lecture II: Nutrition and Health
- have in us from proteins and other food elements. And we exhale carbon
- fat. For the fats too, we use very little nitrogen from our food. So
- foodstuffs are being obtained. It is tremendously important. You can
- a stretch, usually get food that contains very little fat, so they
- is truly capable of doing inner work on all the food he consumes. And
- becomes strong when he works properly on the foods he eats. Children
- nutrition; it has no idea what is healthy food for humanity. That is
- grownups too, are sometimes forced to eat food that is not good for
- food. I have a boy who won't eat potatoes.
- them. Have you sometimes fattened geese, crammed them with food? Do
- ancestors had to become accustomed to all the foods that produce fat.
- These things were taken up in their food in earlier times. But the
- fairly sensible about our food and would order what we were in the
- food or drink can have on our whole thinking process. It is so, of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: