Searching Nutrition and Health
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: grain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture I: Nutrition and Health
- the air, like beans or peas. And when one looks at a field of grain,
- one wonders how the various grains differ for apparently all the
- peoples of the earth cultivate some grain or other.
- the grains wheat, rye, and so on are good foodstuffs. The grains
- carbohydrates of the grains can make him stronger than he can make
- quantities of their own homemade bread which contains the grain from
- to eating the grains differently from the way animals eat them. A
- grain raw, just as they come from the plant. The birds would have a
- cooking the grains. And now, gentlemen, what happens when we cook the
- grain? Well, when we cook the grain, we don't eat it cold, we eat it
- been entirely changed. Think what happens to the grain when I make
- When we look out at our grain fields we can say, Good that they are
- Title: Lecture II: Nutrition and Health
- which are to be found in potatoes, but especially in our held grains
- potatoes, legumes, and grains goes over into our body. In fact, even
- the plants, our field grains have suffered from the lack of protein
- grains are eaten, the heart and lungs become particularly strong.
- Grains strengthen heart and lungs. A man then develops a healthy chest
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: